maintainer requests

I have two requests/questions for our overworked, underpaid maintainers:

* Can someone spend a bit of time looking at the patch bugs in bugzilla? I've seen at least 4-5 with activity in the last few days, and I know there are quite a few others... Patch bugs are (hopefully) easy ways to kill off bugs, and more importantly, further encourage people to keep submitting patches/hacking on nautilus. On the flip side, bugs that have patches where they get left around forever tend to make people want to do something more useful with their time. :) If it's helpful, I'd be willing to go through all the patch bugs and make sure they cleanly apply to cvs (or don't), to help prevent time wasted.

* There are a bunch of *ooold* needinfo'd bugs. Can I close the ones that haven't had any activity at all in the last 3 months?

dave