Re: [Usability]Re: toolbar issues

Throbbers are nice in that you can immediately tell if the program is in
a long operation rather than it hanging.  For instance, even though the
shift has been away from nautilus as an all-singing, all-dancing
wonder-program to a fast (And featureful) file manager, that doesn't
mean that there isn't the network consideration anymore. We still have
slow NFS mounts, SMB shares, and WebDAV stores to deal with.  Those are
never going to be immediate.  And I would be most upset if nautilus
stopped supporting those, as those are pretty basic enterprise
features.  I use them quite often....and it is nice to see the throbber,
so I have an indication that it is the server being slow, and not
nautilus hanging.

	--Ryan