Re: menu editing status, and prelim. patch

Alex Graveley <alex ximian com> wrote:
> Although one case that I don't know how to cover in the GUI is that of
> undelete.  If the user deletes a folder or launcher and then wants it
> back at a later time.

Maybe it would be possible to allow the hiding of launchers/folders --
similiar to what you can do with processes in procman.  User-created
launchers/folders would allow both hiding and deleting while system
launchers/folders would allow only hiding.

Regards,
Lars