Re: PATCH: remove favorites .desktop file, add stock trash icon make help correct

Perhaps in the future the favorites dir could have some included sub
folders eg. bookmarks for web locations that could launch galeon (this
would be nice since we could have gnomewide bookmarks), Applications,
network locations(for ftp, ssh, webdav)..sounds like an intereting idea
to at least think about.

dave