Re: New toolbar button ordering

David Emory Watson wrote:

> > However, I think it's easy enough to change both Nautilus and the HIG
> > (which is not finished yet), if everyone agrees with the proposed
> > change.
>
> I think this is a good idea.  Calum, what do you think?

I'm all for any change that's demonstrably better than what's in the
HIG... whether this one is or not is kind of hard to judge without the
kind of testing we sadly don't have time to do right now :)

Any comments Matthew (since it was you who originally pointed out that
Stop ought to be as near Back, Forward and Reload as possible)... what
button ordering is Mozilla likely to be going forward with?  (If you'll
pardon the pun...)

Cheeri,
Calum.