Re: New toolbar button ordering

We should not change this. Nautilus is part of gnome and as the core
component of gnome should follow the Gnome HIG. If the HIG is wrong we
need to fix the hig.

If nautilus does not follow the HIG, there is no reason for any other
app to follow the hig either, and what do you end up with? A confusing
crappy UI, where every app does the same thing just a little different
making the whole desktop useless. eccchhhh....

dave

Ps. Sorry I get a little emotional on issues like this :) Plus I made
the change...