Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch for Sawfish-workaround

Le sam 02/03/2002 à 06:26, John Harper a écrit :
> Frederic Crozat writes:
> |Are you sure your fix is complete in CVS (just grabbed patch from CVS
> |for stacking.jl) ? I've tried to apply it to sawfish 1.0.1 (I'd like to
> |fix this problem for Mandrake 8.2) and I still have the problem :(
>
> Yes. It definitely worked for me. I could reproduce the problem
> (dialogs of the nautilus desktop window appear below normal windows)
> before adding the patch, but not afterwards,

I'm wondering if focus settings are not impacting :((

I still have the problem with the following settings :
-focus on click
-Does click-to-focus mode pass the click through to the window
-Focus on application windows when they first appear
-Dialog windows inherit the focus from their parent
-Raise windwos when they are focused (with delay = 0)

Should I add other focus settings to get it working (if so, I'll modify
default sawfish settings for Mdk 8.2..) ?

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft