Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch for Sawfish-workaround

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 05:52, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> le ven 22-02-2002 à 18:49, John Harper a écrit :
> > Darin Adler writes:
> > |But perhaps we can just require a newer Sawfish and avoid this altogether?
> >
> > Yes, I made the change I was talking about, but haven't committed it
> > yet. It fixes the dialogs-on-desktop problem,
>
> Are you sure your fix is complete in CVS (just grabbed patch from CVS
> for stacking.jl) ? I've tried to apply it to sawfish 1.0.1 (I'd like to
> fix this problem for Mandrake 8.2) and I still have the problem :(

I agree with this.  I just grabbed latest anon CVS (which appears to
have the patch in) and if I go to the properties for something in
Nautilus the prop' window still appears below the current Nautilus
window.

Not sure if this helps.  Have others seen this working properly?  Does
it depend on a certain Sawfish setup?

Cheers,
Chris