Re: PATCH for some random stuff.

Based on the conversation of the 3 daves on irc last nite (watson,camp
and me), I'm only proposing this change as a short term annoyance fix
for the icon view. In the long term I think we need to do some usability
studies to determine how to make the icon view just work.

some ideas that we threw around include:
1.automatic layout ala windows(apparently is hard to do with icon
stretching)

2. always use manual layout, ala the mac and than just implement all the
sorting options for manual layout ala the current arrange options.

We obviously need to think long and hard about this.

dave