Re: slow URI latency issue ...

Currently I find that if I switch views (icon to list or list to icon)
the contents of and FTP directory will show up.  Before switching views
the throbber keeps flashing and nothing shows up.

Also, currently nautilus doesn't support changing permissions on FTP
files, which means I still can't use it as a replacement for my regular
FTP client.

Abe