Re: Add Network Neighborhood to Nautilus

Since I don't think anyone else has mentioned it here yet, I will:

KDE has a cool program called LISa, that does most of the things people
have been talking about here - discovering servers on your LAN, figuring
out what protocols they support, etc.

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/main.html

Abe