Re: Disclosure triangle behaviour (one user's feedback)

I filed a similar bug about this before as well. Anders commented that he
didnīt want to implement this because itīs a pain to code and monitor
correctly and that macos list view does the same thing. Iīm incline to accept
his reasoning, and donīt really think itīs that big of a deal.

as for the trouble produced by only being able to click on the disclosure
triangle to open tree view nodes, this is a gtk treeview bug. There is an
open gtk bug on this issue.

your last point is most likely a tree view bug as well.

dave