Re: Nautilus bugs and design choices (back-button)

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 06:44, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Mathias Hasselmann">
>
> > AND: We should not overrate Sun's usablility studies:  _Sun is clueless
> > about useablility_. Don't know of a successfull desktop system built by
> > Sun Microsystems.
>
> If this meandering thread must continue, please keep it positive. Trashing
> contributions to GNOME is a particularly wasteful attempt at communication.

No, this is exactly the sort of constructive criticism from the
"community" that makes Free Software so strong. Now if we can just each
come up with a list in point form of why GNOME sucks so badly all our
problems will be solved!

Cynically yours,

Ian