Re: Nautilus bugs and design choices (back-button)

<quote who="Mathias Hasselmann">

> AND: We should not overrate Sun's usablility studies:  _Sun is clueless
> about useablility_. Don't know of a successfull desktop system built by
> Sun Microsystems.

If this meandering thread must continue, please keep it positive. Trashing
contributions to GNOME is a particularly wasteful attempt at communication.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin