Re: Nautilus bugs and design choices

Symlinks are broken in nautilus. Instead of acting like true unix symlinks
they act as windows shortcuts. I wish someone with knowhow would fix that :).

That said the main advantage imho of browser style navigation is that it
allows nautilus to be used for more than just local file system browsing. ie.
ftp smb etc. Hence a sort of browsing.

that said the mac only has a back button which i'm fairly certain is really
acting as up though i'm not quite positive of this.

dave