Re: Patch for 85658 - [ui-review] Properties dialog string changes

Well I find it hard to believe that there could be any confusion over
what those check boxes mean, but it's is an aesthetic question anyway
(how many new users even know those permissions mean?)...

I guess I'm just getting annoyed with some of the changes we've been
making lately.  A lot of things have been "fixed" in suboptimal ways
(e.g. public metadata) and meanwhile people are running around claiming
even more fantastic things like - "We should turn off the location bar
by default because it makes nautilus look like a web browser and I am
certain that it's not."

[snip]