Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

Trees are useful but they are also a pain in the ass because they can
get so messy so fast. I don't even show the sidebar to the left with the
tree and history because I find it useless and messy looking. Maybe a
mix between my "Places" icons and the tree idea would work. Have the
tree show the fundamental "places" at the top at all times with icons.
Then somehow do the tree for the "Place" selected below in a tree. Still
though, I think a tree is too messy. I rather select the fundamental
"place" on the toolbar or on a side bar and then browse through the
contents in the nautilus window. If I want to copy files, it's easier,
cleaner, and more straight forward to just open another nautilus window
to work with.