Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus2 performance

Hi Maciej,

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 19:34, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I can help with the ramining cache-flushing portion of that work if
> you'd like, either with technical advice or actual coding. Indeed, it
> shouldn be possible to add the cache-flushing protocol between the
> server and the client first, and then land the actual cache.

	I've written the cache flushing interface, and I was just testing it,
when I started on a bug chasing spree that only just finished - so now
things seem to work again, I'll go back to that - perhaps I'll finish it
on the train today.

	Clearly with the cache client callback we can also cache lots more good
stuff - which I'm also looking at.

	Regards,

		Michael.