Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus2 performance

On 23Jan2002 04:15PM (+0000), Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Seth,
>
> On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 12:51, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > I'm pleased to report that Nautilus 2 is performing very quickly
> > relative to Nautilus 1!
>
> 	Great - I have a fairly nice speedup lurking on my disk until I can get
> round to making it work to Maciej's satisfaction for bonobo-activation -
> since we do umpteen duplicate bonobo-activation queries, they can be
> cached quite simply.

Hi Michael,

I can help with the ramining cache-flushing portion of that work if
you'd like, either with technical advice or actual coding. Indeed, it
shouldn be possible to add the cache-flushing protocol between the
server and the client first, and then land the actual cache.

Regards,

Maciej