Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus2 performance

Hi Seth,

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 12:51, Seth Nickell wrote:
> I'm pleased to report that Nautilus 2 is performing very quickly
> relative to Nautilus 1!

	Great - I have a fairly nice speedup lurking on my disk until I can get
round to making it work to Maciej's satisfaction for bonobo-activation -
since we do umpteen duplicate bonobo-activation queries, they can be
cached quite simply.

	Regards,

		Michael.