[Nautilus-list] Viewing index.html

I am running Linux-Mandrake 8.1 with Gnome 1.4 & Nautilus 1.0.4. I am
probably missing something very easy and obvious but, so far, I haven't
been able to figure out how to do the following:

If I open a folder that has an index.htm (or html) file in it, I would
like to have Nautilus automatically display that as opposed to the actual
contents of the folder. Is there a way to set this up?

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Friedman
rickfriedman onebox com - email

"He's dead, Jim. You get his wallet. I'll get his tricorder."

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com