[Nautilus-list] Webpage view fails

I have RH7.2, Nautilus 1.0.4 installed from RPMs and I can't open webpages (Webpage View encountered an error) I know this has been addressed, but I can't get it fixed using the archives. I tried exporting MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME, from my user account and the error persisted. Is the place to do the export, or should it be done at boot-up? What *IS* MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME. "Locate" suggests it's "/usr/lib/mozilla", but this doesn't seem right.

What have I done wrong here?  Thanks.

Jim Haefner
mailto:jhaefner biology usu edu