Re: [Nautilus-list] Mounting preferences - the death of options.
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Matthew J. Doller" <mdoller wpi edu>
- Cc: Nautilus Mailing List <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Mounting preferences - the death of options.
- Date: 05 Jan 2002 16:03:10 -0500
"Matthew J. Doller" <mdoller wpi edu> writes:
> assuming this isn't just a nice screenshot of a fake program, couldnt
> this be used:
Yes that's gconf-editor in CVS. It needs a lot of work but if it
displayed documentation for keys would probably be pretty usable.
Could still have a more traditional dialog-like TweakUI as well,
] [Thread Prev