Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus for Gnome 2 status report

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 03:35:11PM -0800, Darin Adler wrote:
> *must* fix in the Gnome 2 release. There are other things that ought to be
> done with the bugs too -- far too many of them are assigned to the wrong
> person, usually a former Eazel employee. When in doubt, they should be
> assigned to nautilus-maint gnome org  We still get a bug report per day on
> average.

The following people are still assigned bugs at old eazel.com email
addresses:

sullivan
andy
dan
gzr
rebecka
arik

Are any of you still out there and want me to assign your bugs to a
different email address? If I don't hear in a couple of days, I'll
reassign them all to nautilus-maint.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck