Re: [Nautilus-list] New show hidden/backup files patch

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 00:50, Darin Adler wrote:

> OK. Well, guys: How are we going to decide as a group whether to keep this
> toolbar button or not?
>
>     -- Darin

I could drop it if that is what everybody wants,
but throw out a new question:

How do we decide what toolbar buttons to use as defaults?
What one person uses a lot, another maybe never uses.

Personally I think that the current toolbar is only useful
when using the web-view, and not while browsing my local computer.
I think there should be toolbarbuttons for creating new folders
and for cut/copy/paste.

One way to go is to try to find a good default and then make
the toolbars user-customazible.

But thats probably a question for a future release.

/Fredrik