Re: [Nautilus-list] New show hidden/backup files patch

I've always thought toolbar buttons for cut/copy/paste were silly, for the following reasons:

1. Toolbar space is precious
2. Cut/Copy/Paste are already always available in a standard place
3. Cut/Copy/Paste already have standard keyboard equivalents

Items 2 and 3 aren't as true in Linux as they are on Windows, and aren't as true in Windows as they are on Macintosh, but I'd still argue that given how precious the toolbar space is, I wouldn't spend any of it on commands that are easily available elsewhere in a way that many/most users already access via keyboard equivalents.

John