Re: [Nautilus-list] New show hidden/backup files patch

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 14:51, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 2/13/02 12:37 PM, "Fredrik Nilsson" <jymdman home se> wrote:
> > * Toolbar button added to Location Bar for hidden files.
>
> This seems like a strange choice. I know there's some space available there,
> but why should this one particular toolbar button get to claim that space
> instead of sharing the toolbar with the other buttons?

Actually, I suggested this as an alternative to putting the show/hide
button on the toolbar.  My rational was that the toolbar is used
primarily for navigation purposes, whereas the location bar contains the
viewer and zoom controls (i.e. view related functions).

Your probably right though, adding another button to the location bar
would be slightly strange, not to mention cluttered....