Re: [Nautilus-list] Show hidden files toolbarbutton

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 11:25, Fredrik Nilsson wrote:

Great idea, but I have one total nit-pick: the phrase 'In new windows,
show hidden/backup files' sounds awkward.  Maybe you could remove the
comma and switch the action with the subject so that it reads 'Show
hidden/backup files in new Nautilus windows' or something to that
effect. :)

Todd