Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch: Show hidden files toolbarbutton

I would rather not have a toolbar button for this....toolbar buttons
should be for what users do frequently.  I rarely have a need to toggle
viewing hidden files.  Generally, they're hidden for a reason. ;-)  If
it were implemented, I'd rather see it as a menu option, and toggling
just the current directory.  Especially as I am one of the nautilus
users that has $HOME for the desktop....things would get pretty nasty
looking if I switched "show hidden files" on.

	--Ryan