Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch: Show hidden files toolbarbutton

Darin would know better than I would, but I would suspect that this
could be a performance problem if the user has multiple windows open
since changing the "show hidden files" preference would trigger all open
windows to update....

Additionally, I would prefer that this option be placed in the "View"
sub menu rather than on the tool bar.  Does anyone else have a
preference on this matter?