Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch: Show hidden files toolbarbutton

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 15:55, David Emory Watson wrote:

> Additionally, I would prefer that this option be placed in the "View"
> sub menu rather than on the tool bar.  Does anyone else have a
> preference on this matter?

Is there anything that could be thought of as similar on the Nautilus
toolbar already? All there is in my copy is navigation buttons.
I suppose it could be compared (loosely) to the zoom control and the
"view as" menu on the location bar, but I'm loath to clutter that up
with more stuff.