Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch: Show hidden files toolbarbutton

On 2/11/02 1:56 PM, "Fredrik Nilsson" <jymdman home se> wrote:

> Sending a small patch to nautilus HEAD that adds a
> 'Show Hidden Files' toolbar-button in icon and listview.

A small problem I see with this patch is that this toolbar button toggles
whether hidden files are shown in all windows, rather than toggling whether
they are shown just for the window the button is in.

What do other people on this list think about that?

    -- Darin