Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus site content

On 6 Feb 2002, Glen Gray wrote:

> That list looked great. There is some overlap with files there. The main
> thing that caught my attention was the Themes. Themes.org have got
> support for Nautilus (though there aren't many there last I checked.).
> So perhaps some info on how to create themes and then a pointer to
> themes.org web-site.

Thanks for mentioning that.  I haven't been around to themes.org
recently, I didn't realize we had themes for nautilus there.  A theme
creation doc and pointer to themes.org should suffice.  The offerings there
are pretty slim, we need to get more up [hint to anyone out there with
n. themes].

> As for content we could give pointers to documentation that is on
> developer.gnome.org for the Bonobo/GTK+ references and then host
> Nautilus specific documents.

Sounds ok.

--
Jon Allen