Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus site content

Hi Jon,

That list looked great. There is some overlap with files there. The main
thing that caught my attention was the Themes. Themes.org have got
support for Nautilus (though there aren't many there last I checked.).
So perhaps some info on how to create themes and then a pointer to
themes.org web-site.

As for content we could give pointers to documentation that is on
developer.gnome.org for the Bonobo/GTK+ references and then host
Nautilus specific documents.

--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer