Re: [Nautilus-list] throbber link, part the second.

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 11:50, Glen Gray wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 19:50, David Fallon wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 09:01, Glen Gray wrote:
> > > I had a poke at this a while ago. Trying to get a good Nautilus site
> > > going. I believe Jeff (jdub) has one that will go live once Gnome2 is
> > > released. I think it's best to change the eazel themes to point to gnome
> > > as you suggested. Perhaps we can get a www.gnome.org/nautilus path or
> > > what ever it is that Jeff is using in his yet to be released web site,
> > > setup on the current website, but redirecting back to the main site for
> > > the moment. That way when the new site is up we won't need to do a new
> > > release just to get the throbbers to go to the correct place.
> >
> > That sounds like quite the acceptable compromise, presuming no one
> > complains. Anyone?
> >
> I think thats a stupid idea. Of all the idiots on this list, who came up
> with that one....oh :-)

hehe

Well, 30 seconds after sending out the last email, jdub made the
excellent recommendation that we should just goto www.gnome.org anyways
- the about box is where the link to the nautilus page should be. So,
I'm back to asking for someone with more authority to authorize. :)

--
dave