Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: nautilus & signals ...

On 10 Apr 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 16:46, Alex Larsson wrote:
> > Nice. But its sad that we have to fuck around with our design because
> > GSignal is so slow. And it seems tim has almost stopped working on it,
> > which is bad because he claimed to have lots of optimizations in store.

this is just spreading bad romours. i have to code on gtk in my spare time
as i'm not currently employed by a free software company, still go to
university and had a couple exams recently. besides that, i still have
other projects on which work has allmost stalled because of me
drawing time away from them for gtk.

so, with 2.0 being out, i'm trying to catch up with necessary work on
other stuff, which is mostly why there hasn't been much activity in gobject
recently.

---
ciaoTJ