[Nautilus-list] throbber link, part the second.

Since my previous attempt to stir up controversy ended well before
flames started, I will try to poke you all again. :)

When one clicks on the throbber, it goes to a web page. In particular,
for the eazel themes, it goes to eazel.com. This is nice, but not really
useful for new users who are then very confused to find the big "sorry,
we're closed" sign. I recommend we point them to the non-existant
nautilus page, in the hopes that my recommendation will motivate people
to discuss what belongs on a nautilus home page. Barring that, I will
try to provide a patch that changes them all to point to www.gnome.org.

--
dave