[Nautilus-list] Preferences dialog: Suggested label change

A couple of people on this list have pointed out problems with the following elements in the Preferences dialog:

----Desktop-------------------------------

| [v] Use Nautilus to draw the desktop
| [ ] Use your home folder as the desktop

The home folder label assumes that the user knows that the contents of the desktop background are actually the contents of a folder.

I suggest replacing the above with two groups:

----Desktop Background---------------------

----Desktop Background Objects-------------

| (*) Display default desktop background objects       (RADIO BUTTONS)
| ( ) Display contents of your home folder as desktop background objects

I think this is more precise. Should I log this in bugzilla?

Eugene