Re: [Nautilus-list] build error orb/orbit.h: No such file or directory

On Mit, 2001-09-19 at 03:19, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Jens Ansorg <liste ja-web de> writes:
> > after updating some packages from Redhat Rawhide I tried to compile
> > Nautilus from cvs.
>
> Using GNOME from rawhide is a really really incredibly bad idea right
> now. ;-) Give me a couple days. I need to finish getting all the libs
> working, then I have to go through and rebuild all the apps with new
> versions (fixing stuff like this as required), then eventually it will
> all work again, maybe.

Now, there was no update on rawhide for many many days and what takea
that much time cannot be that bad :-))

I compiled some other stuff and there were no issues with the new
locations of the includes

Now, it's not a big issue. I'll wait for the next rawhide release with
the next nautilus build

thanks
Jens