[Nautilus-list] build error orb/orbit.h: No such file or directory

after updating some packages from Redhat Rawhide I tried to compile
Nautilus from cvs.

./configure runs through but the build stops with

    In file included from nautilus-view-component-stubs.c:6:
    nautilus-view-component.h:7:23: orb/orbit.h: No such file or
    directory
    In file included from nautilus-view-component.h:17,
                     from nautilus-view-component-stubs.c:6:
    /usr/include/bonobo/Bonobo.h:7:23: orb/orbit.h: No such file or
    directory

ok, the Orbit includes are now in /usr/include/orbit-1.0/

how can I tell nautilus where to find this file?

thanks
Jens