Re: [Nautilus-list] a couple simple questions....

le mar 18-09-2001 at 10:13 Jeff Waugh a écrit :
    <quote who="Ryan Muldoon">

    > 1. Is there a way for Nautilus to use theme-defined emblems?  I like to
    > use the Ximian-South theme, as the artwork more closely matches the rest
    > of Ximian GNOME.  The Ximian-South theme ships with a bunch of useful
    > emblems that I would like to use, but I don't see any (straightforward)
    > way of using them.

    Perhaps not theme-defined, but you can use your own custom emblems if you
    put them in ~/.nautilus/emblems/. Likewise, you can use your own custom
    patterns if you put them in ~/.nautilus/patterns/. Very funky.

    [ Not sure about your other problem, I'd prefer that mounted volumes not
    appear on my desktop. :) ]

    - Jeff

    --
       Australians don't dislike Americans, we just dislike the sight, sound
                                and thought of them.