Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-1.05

I've noticed is that the "Start Here:" feature under 1.0.5 doesn't
display the icons that I saw under the Roswell RPM. (I poked around the
source trees from both versions, and couldn't quickly grep my way to a
solution). I'm not sure how to fix that up - can anyone give me a
pointer on what code or files to look at?

Also, what exactly are the authentication dialogs for smb? I get a popup
dialog telling me that I don't have permissions on smb shares, but I
don't get an option to authenticate - still have to enter the username
and password in the URL.

(Btw, I built up 1.0.5 from the spec file in the nautilus tarball and
recompiled a few other dependent packages).

Regards,

- George