Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus using Text view instead of Mozilla view

Le 31 May 2001 09:07:08 -0700, Darin Adler a écrit :
> On Thursday, May 31, 2001, at 01:01  AM, Frederic Crozat wrote:
>
> > OAF answer for text/html is
> > "nautilus_mozilla_content_view" and after "nautilus_text_view".
> >
> > When we fill the servers list, g_list_prepend (or append) modify the
> > start of the list and nautilus_text_view become the start of the list
> > :((
>
> This analysis sounds plausible, but it's wrong. The code doesn't reverse
> the order of the list. I studied further and found what I think is the
> real problem. Could you try the latest code from CVS and see if my change
> fixes the problem you were seeing?

Sorry for this bad analysis but this code was a little hard to apprehend
at first ...

I've just tried with your patch and the problem is still here :(((

> If you like, we can discuss at length what was really wrong, but the code
> that used g_list_prepend and g_list_reverse was working perfectly.

When we'll have a real working fix, I'll be happy to understand why
there was a problem :))

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft