Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus using Text view instead of Mozilla view
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus using Text view instead of Mozilla view
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:07:08 -0700
On Thursday, May 31, 2001, at 01:01 AM, Frederic Crozat wrote:
OAF answer for text/html is
"nautilus_mozilla_content_view" and after "nautilus_text_view".
When we fill the servers list, g_list_prepend (or append) modify the
start of the list and nautilus_text_view become the start of the list
This analysis sounds plausible, but it's wrong. The code doesn't reverse
the order of the list. I studied further and found what I think is the
real problem. Could you try the latest code from CVS and see if my change
fixes the problem you were seeing?
If you like, we can discuss at length what was really wrong, but the code
that used g_list_prepend and g_list_reverse was working perfectly.
] [Thread Prev