Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus using Text view instead of Mozilla view

On Thursday, May 31, 2001, at 10:08  AM, Frederic Crozat wrote:

I've just tried with your patch and the problem is still here :(((

OK. Lets try to diagnose this further. Are you still around? Can we do this on IRC? If not, then please give me some more information about what you see in the debugger, and perhaps I can figure out what's going on.

    -- Darin