Re: [Nautilus-list] How to create a new file through nautilus?

> Contributions to Nautilus are appreciated. If you start working on this,
> keep us posted here on the list so I can help steer you in the right
> direction.

Darin: thanks for the offer of steering me in the right direction.  I
think first I'll have to download from CVS and see if I can compile and
test in some way that makes sense to me (ie, develop some development
habits in this realm), then I'll ask here (I guess) about how to actually
contribute.

Kind of exciting.  I love the whole open-source thing and would love to
contribute, but have never had an itch someone else didn't already provide
an ointment for.

-K