Re: [Nautilus-list] icon set cover image suggestion

On Tuesday, May 29, 2001, at 08:01  PM, Ian McKellar wrote:

One crazy idea I had was to be able to associate a script with
a folder so that whenever you drag a file into the folder, instead of
actually copying it, the script is called.

Macintosh had a feature like this, called folder actions. I seem to recall it didn't work too well, but perhaps other had better luck with it. See <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22folder+actions%22> for some relevant web pages.

    -- Darin