[Nautilus-list] Re: bugzilla down? (was Re: Anonymous files)

On Friday, May 25, 2001, at 08:17  AM, Jonas De Vuyst wrote:

I get the following message when clicking on Report a bug (Advanced):

Software error:
Can't connect to database server. at globals.pl line 87.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root localhost), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

OK. I see those errors too. Sorry, I just saw the top level page and assumed it was working.

The bad news is that it's just down unintentionally, the bugs were not moved anywhere. So we need to get this fixed. I hope that Andy, who's hosting it, will get on top of this and fix it.

I'd love it if we could get the bugs moved over to the GNOME bugzilla, but no one who knows how to help with it has volunteered to help me out in doing that.

    -- Darin