[Nautilus-list] Re: bugzilla down? (was Re: Anonymous files)

On Fri, 25 May 2001 17:15:09 Darin Adler wrote:
> On Friday, May 25, 2001, at 06:14  AM, Jonas De Vuyst wrote:
>
> > PS: I noticed that Bugzilla is down, is there a move to the Gnome Bugzilla
> > perhaps?
>
> As I said in my transition message a few weeks ago, I'd love to move to
> the Gnome Bugzilla some time soon. But the Eazel Bugzilla is not down. I
> just looked, and it's working fine.
>
>      -- Darin

I get the following message when clicking on Report a bug (Advanced):

Software error:
Can't connect to database server. at globals.pl line 87.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root localhost), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

Jonas.