Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

> I just thought of something.  Maybe we should have a property in the
> mime-type that describes whether this mime-type is safe to be launched
> or not.  So we can manually tag things that might introduce a security
> risk.

I like that idea.  Perhaps we could have something like a "Desktop
Security Level" like IE does under Windows in Doorman ("Are you a stupid
user?")

Redhat does this in the new installer (AFAIK) with network
settings...maybe a similar setup for the desktop